May 7, 2009

EYE NO U R BUT WUT am I?

Uumm... Today I was doing some thinking. I asked myself, "I'm 21 years old, and it is almost time for me to be graduating. What am I going to do as soon as graduation is over?" I know-- three 1/2 years of college and I still don't know the answer to that question. I know what I want to do, but I don't know how to get there. You know? I need to have a plan, but if I have this plan, I really have to stick to it. I look at some people sometimes and admire the way that they get out on their dreams with interns, networking, and all of that stuff. I'm not a fan of popularity-- I kind of like the feeling of isolation, as far as school goes. To me the more popular you are, the more trouble you get in! 
 I know I want to be A&R (Artist and Repertoire) Sort of like a P. Diddy, cause I don't want to just stop at A&R-- I want things to be in my name! Sometimes I don't feel like I'm driven enough, or like I want to hard enough...Well I know I want it hard enough, but I don't know what to do to make people I'm trying to work for believe that! I just want to at least start off at some type of recording company...Something that could lead me to where I want to be, where I'm supposed to be!! SHOOT!! Well besides that, school is out, and I'm still here at school..cause of freaking choir. I have to sing at the graduation!! I'm ready to go home. I think if I'm there, I'll get, if not all, some of the inspiration I need to get some type of start on a lot stuff.. Like LIFE!  See u in DUE COURSE! 

2 comments:

krowdpleaseher said...

I love Chester French

The Story of An Hour said...

Solidarity is the key to success. Isolation is key in finding the true artist. Go for your dreams and speak it into Existence!