Jun 26, 2011

GEAUX BEAU

(photo by:R.beau)

Hello Hunties!
First, I just want to thank you for taking the time out of your busy lives to come and take a peek into my world! While you're here, you should know what you're getting yourself into!
Geaux Beau (GB)is the name of this lovely blog.  
I started it 2½ years ago writing and sharing details about me, and was searching for other bloggers who had the same interests as I did. On this blog you will see a lot of dreams, inspiration, glamour, life living and so much more as my blog continues to expand. I vow to my readers to be as honest with you all as possible, and to make sure you enjoy your visits while you're here! If you have any questions, I would love it for you to email me, message me, or tweet me! I'll respond as soon as I can!  


Disclaimer: The photos on GEAUXBEAU do not belong to myself 
(except the ones that were taken by me). 
All photos are only used for commenting reasons. 
No photos are used for commercial reasons unless specified 



No comments: