Jun 21, 2011

Pls Excuse My Dear Wirless

Hey readers! I've been wanting to post and introduce you guys to some new things. Believe me, there will be new things coming because I just think it's time. I've been absent due to the fact of my university not having wireless on my side of the apartment complex! I don't know what that is all about. So, I try to get wireless anywhere and anytime I can. I promise you guys that I didn't drop you. 
I am here to share some news with you guys. I think It's time for Geaux Beau to start anew. I'm not sure If I should start on a new blog-site like wordpress or something, or if I should just remodel the one I have now. I think it's time for Geaux Beau to take a few more steps, and make make more moves. I'll still post and try to keep up with you guys. Being that the frickin' wireless is out I will have to do the best I can. With that being said, I'll do the best that I can with what is available to keep you around. 

No comments: