Mar 22, 2012

I Am
Trayvon Martin

George Zimmerman is a murderer. February 26, 2012, Zimmerman took the life of Trayvon Martin. 17 years old and unarmed, Treyvon Martin yelled for help as he was chased down by Zimmerman in his gated community in Sanford, Florida. Zimmerman, 28 years old, has not been charged for his actions. If I'm not mistaken, Police are supposed to protect their community from drug users, robbers, and murderers like George Zimmerman by law...right?
(via imgTumble) Justice For Trayvon (Taken with instagram)(Wanting justice for Trayvon Martin. photo source: ShadeeeeenMslacy)

I just found out about this last week. I wouldn't listen to the 911 call because I knew I would hold on to him yelling "help!", forever. I had no idea that this happened, and so long ago. It's outrageous that since that day he shot Treyvon Martin, George Zimmemran has been a free man. 
 We can't arrest George Zimmerman, but we can make sure that it happens.
is a website that allows you to sign the 
Trayvon Martin's Petition to prosecute George Zimmerman.
Trayvon Martin's family wants justice. 
We should want them to have justice. There is no reason why an innocent young man's killer is not in jail.  

No comments: