Feb 12, 2012

Kappa Week 2k12 (Alpha Theta None Greater) Promo Video

Hey! We've done it again! After the Woehundred-Dangerous Duo promo video I did for one of the featured organizations I'm involved in, there has been a bit of a shift in my "film career"! A week after the Dangerous Duo was viewed around campus, the Alpha Theta chapter of Kappa Alpha Psi contacted Pat and I to do their video. Filming it was fun! We shot the entire thing on a low battery! Don't ask me why I didn't charge the camera before I left--I definitely wasn't thinking! The people in the film are Asia Freeman and Jeremy Frye. These two had great chemistry and nothing was taken too seriously (I hate when ppl take things too seriously). With that being said, check out the video and let me know what you think! 

No comments: