Oct 31, 2010

Halloween: Being Grace Jones

Hey all, it's Halloween! Happy Halloween. I haven't dressed up for Halloween in a while, and by a while I mean a REALLY LONG TIME! Any who. Now that Halloween is on the weekend, I have a little time to dress up and go out!! Whoohoo!! My friends and I are trying to attend a "Dead Celebrities Halloween Party", but I can't think of any REALLY GOOD dead people lol. So... I've decided to be the one and only GRACE JONES!! I don't know why I didn't think of this sooner because I was considering Eartha Kitt, but she doesn't have any EPIC looks that I could just get from MY closet. 
              
                            




The looks pics of Ms. Jones that you see below. I remade these looks in my own little way and created my own Grace!

My Grace

Original Grace
 

My Grace


Original Grace


I can't wait to see what my costume looks like! I'll post up some pics soon maybe later on tonight to share my look! But in the mean time, have a GREAT HALLOWEEN, and remember DRESS TO KILL!! MUUAAAHAHAHAHAHA.. :)

No comments: