Jul 10, 2009

AFRO ASIANS..??

Well, well, well.. I've heard of those with fine hair getting perms, but I don't think I've ever seen it. First off, a lot of people get relaxers and perms mixed up as it is. A relaxer is a chemical with Sodium and potassium Hydroxide and alkaline used to straighten the hair. A perm is a method of setting the hair in waves or curls and then treating it with chemicals so that the style can last for several months. So... a PERM and RELAXER ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS... So I ran across something visually interesting while I was searching for a cute pic that represents being happy and nappy- It was a picture of Asians that permed their hair to make it really kinky and nappy!! I guess the world goes both ways... some black people want the type of hair that Asians have, and some Asians want the type of hair that Black people want!! But hey.. it's the way the world rotates.

No comments: