Dec 14, 2010

To Dress Like Mumford & Sons

Mumford & Sons is a band that formed in December 2007. They recently have premiered their new video called "The Cave". I wake up to it every morning on Vh-1 and MTV lol. Besides their songs, I love their style. I like how they're music matches their style of dress. Just incase some of you men out there are liking the "Mumford & Sons" style, I suggest that you go visit your local  thrift store or vintage store in your town! 
If you can't find one (which I doubt because they're so easy to find), you could shop online at URBAN OUTFITTERS.

Below, with a few pictures of Mumford & Sons for inspiration, are some looks from Urban Outfitters online store (for prices visit the site). I picked these pieces because to me they look like clothing that would be seen worn on Mumford & Sons. Just take a look and tell me what you think. Let me know if you agree or disagree- JUST COMMENT! :)

BEFORE YOU SCROLL...CHECK OUT THEIR NEW VIDEO "THE CAVE"






Urban Renewal Vintage Menswear Suit Vest





No comments: