Dec 10, 2010

I'm Alive, I've been hiding in a French's Bottle.. :)


For those who read my blog and are bearing with me, I just want to say thank you! :) You have know idea how much you're appreciated. I think I owe you an explanation as to why I've been absent. If you've ever been to college, you know about finals. Finals is a week that is not to be toyed with. I have about 8 classes that I'm getting prepared to pass. Along with finals, I also have a job that has me working these weird hours that's sort of conflicting with my studying time. I probably take my books with me to study on break.
Any who, I'm ready for the holidays to be in full effect. I can't go to my hometown for 4 weeks like I usually do; which makes me sad, but I will be home a few days before Christmas Day. Oh, how I wish I had a little Honda Civic! :-/.. I can get around the way I would want to and need to instead of hitching rides. I guess The Rolling Stones were right.. "You Can't Always Get What You Want."<-Corny. 
If you've read or seen any of my previous post, you should be familiar with "Five Favs of the Week". In one of my post one of my favs was the color "mustard". With that being said, I bought this pretty baby (the coat) for just 30 bucks from A'Gaci(sp)!! Everyone I pass in walking seems to like it as well! I think this was a wise investment! My glasses are mine with real prescription! My earrings are from Urban Outfitters. My head scarf is Liz Claiborne I believe, and it's from my fav girl (Granma). My bib necklace is from Forever 21. I love the rhinestones or crystals (which ever one it is, It's fake, and I love it!). My worn out shoes are from Urban Outfitters as well. Boy, have me and these shoes seen it all! LOL.. Enjoy the pics!  






1 comment:

Miss.Vee said...

i meant to tell you i LOVE that coat!!!!