Jun 20, 2010

No More Stain!- Bib Necklaces



I recently shared this look with an online lookbook site- a site where you ask questions about your look. My question was "What accessories would you would have worn with this outfit"? (which is the outfit that was in the previous post before this one.) I received a lot of responses, but the one that really stood out to me was that I should add a big necklace, my first thoughts were a bib necklace. I don't really know what the commenters' idea really was, but mines was THE BIB! So now that have a new infatuation with the BIBS, I have to go shopping and find me some for a buck or two. 

Enough about me, I've found street chic ways and celeb ways of how people wear their own BIBS!

(these pictures were not taking by me. they are for commenting purposes only)


 


*created both collages myself! ;)

(these pictures were not taking by me. they are for commenting purposes only)


No comments: