May 3, 2010

SERVICE: Sheena's UNIFORM PROJECT YEAR 1

Uniform Project Picture Book from The Uniform Project on Vimeo.


I posted about the uniform project 365 once before, but Sheena, I think her name is, wasn't quite done with the entire year when I did it. To refresh and inform. Sheena wore the same uniform dress everyday for a year with some, I think, donated and recycled accessories.I don't know if all of her accessories were donated but either way EVERY LOOK was AWESOME! Now that she has finished on May 1, 2010, she has raised a large donation of money for children who couldn't afford to go to school. I think this is amazing and should be recognized more than the website. I mean, what am I saying? This is a huge gesture! I know It's known about more around the world than just her website.. but let me stop blabbering.. watch this video! comment! 

No comments: