Jan 22, 2010

PIecE & SOLE ✌ 01/22/10 for V-DAY!



Hey ladies! We all know that Valentines Day is coming up really soon, and we are getting prepared to look DOLL for this lovely evening. Rather you're going out with the boo or with your best of friends, you still want to look gorgeous right?!? I don't blame you!!
The looks that I have up there are simple and classy; yet are they FASHIONABLE!
The look on the left is one whole piece. Never do you see a whole piece that comes together that contrast amazingly well! The turquoise top and the floral bottom are too cute! I don't know if the belt comes with it, but I'd try a different one..

The look on the right is actually a jump suit, which makes it dress up/ dress down, depending on your date. You could actually alternate the pumps with some Chuck Sneakers (All Star Converse).
The little smudges you see are the shades of lip color that I think would go well with the fits. A nude lip would be nice for the left look, that look is more subtle to me. I love them both. Comment and let me know what you think of the
V-DAY WEAR!

No comments: