Jan 7, 2012

Add To Playlist: Jay-Z "Thank You" and Ele e Ela "Marcos Valle"

We have another one guys and gals!! I don't know about you, but I love Jay-Z! I mean--don't get me wrong, Andre' 3000 Benjamin will always be numero uno on my list of great lyricists, but I must admit that Jay-Z is pretty swell as well. 
You're probably already familiar with The Blueprint 3. If you haven't, it's the album before Watch The Throne. The Blueprint 3 has plenty of tracks that you won't skip through because of it's killin' production. "Thank You" is one of many tracks that is above awesome. Never heard it? 
Here it goes!  
The producers/songwriters of Thank You are: 
Sean Carter (Jay-z), Kanye West, Jeff Bhasker and Ernest Wilson (No I.D.)
Ele e Ela by Marcos Valle is the sampled song that was used. This song is so fancy to me, that I made it my ringtone! 
Marcos Kostenbader Valle (born September 14, 1943 in Rio de Janeiro)is a Brazilian singer, songwriter and record producer. 
He has produced works in many musical styles, including bossa nova, samba, incidental music and fusions of American/European rock, soul and dance music with Brazilian styles. 
Take a listen and tell me what you think and hear! 

-xx

No comments: