Aug 6, 2011

Sneak Peek: Brandy- "On My Own" Documentary

People who know me personally know that R&B singer/actress Brandy Norwood is 2nd to none in my book. I've been a fan of hers since I've ever known about her. She has such raw talent and inspires so many people. Most of her songs express emotions that an everyday person might go through at a point in their life. From the outside the public has heard and seen plenty stories about Brandy, but we've never known truly about what she felt about certain situations that she's been in.For those who've always wanted to be apart of the process of where she gets her emotions, her feelings, and her creative juices, their will be a documentary she's giving us! Below is the trailer for Brandy's documentary "On My Own". Along with other things that go on in her life. She'll show fans her life as a single mother and the hard work put in to create yet another R&B album. I'm so excited to see what this shall bring. I'll always be #teambrandy.
-xx

No comments: