Jun 26, 2011

New & Improved

Hey lovelies! I hope you all are doing swell! You've probably noticed a lot of change and strange things going on on GeauxBeau©, but I promise it's for good reasoning. My blog is 2 years old and I felt like there needed to be a complete 180 turnaround on my site. Though I was writing (very spastically) and had a few pictures of me and life here and there, I felt like there needed to be more. There needs to be more of ME on my blog. In my opinion, I think it would be more interesting to see more of Rachel Beau on "Rachel Beau's" blog! LOL...
I'm really excited about delivering lots of interesting post to you guys and hearing your feedback! 
Subscribe, tweet, email, and comment as much as you want! I'm inviting you to my world--I hope you enjoy your time here! See you much more, and very soon! 
-XX 




No comments: