Jul 15, 2010

Fashionable Fetus: Mom to Be- Miroslava mikheeva-duma


Sometimes I really don't understand how when some women get preggers, they have to let themselves go. There are cute clothes for pregnant women, but some of the ones that are in the mainstream aren't really what I could fashionable. When I have children of my own, I don't want to give up my sense of style and my love for dressing up in an eclectic way that I've become so used to doing. This mom-to-be Miroslava Mikheeva-Duma, fashion editor of BAZAAR magazine in Russia exemplifies exactly how I feel! She's the cutest preggo gal that I've ever seen. This baby is draped with the best looks. It looks like a girl- I hope it's a girl, cause this baby is going to be rocking the baby fashion scene! 
Here's some other fashionable fetuses! 


  

No comments: