Apr 3, 2010

Photos: Happy Easter- Will You Marry Me?

First off, I want to wish everyone a happy and blessed Easter Weekend. I mean you know it's not about the cute little bunnies and Egg Hunts; though that's what makes it fun. What makes it 1000x more interesting and revitalizing is that this the weekend that Jesus Christ, our Savior died on Calvary for our sins, and rose again to live eternity in Heaven with our Father.

John 3:16- "For God So Loved The World, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

Aaannd I also want to share some Easter/Engagement photos that I thought were totally adorable. I mean, who would've thought to ask someone to marry them during the Easter Holiday?? Can u say UBER ROMANTIC?!? Check it out..I have to admit the bunny is sooo adorable!!

PHOTOS: Galaxie Andrews <~~Click



More engagement photos Check out Jen's Blog <~~ Click There

No comments: