Jan 1, 2010

HAPPY 20X!! (2010)


Hey people!!!! Happy New year!! I hope everyone is ready to set goals and accomplish what needs to done when it's time to get it done! I'm excited about what I will be delivering to you guys! I've been anticipating on sharing what I've been stirring up. For one, I'm starting my PROJECT-365! This project is a photo project where I take a picture of anything from my day everyday for a year!
This year I promise to be more consistent with you all. I've acknowledged that I have more readers than I thought! Though they do not leave comments (which I wish they would ☺) or follow me, they still read! THANK YOU!
I will share the journey of my hair and my weight loss. Usually women don't share those experiences but I would like to. I don't know why blog about it, but it's just a process I think I would like to visually share with you all!
I'll also share my love for fashion from the runway to the people next door!
Instead of telling you about it, I think I'll just show you and get to posting!!! Toodles!

No comments: