Sep 9, 2009

MAKE MUSIC!!! MAKE A CHILD SMILE!!!! ♫☺☜♥

If you all didn't know, I am a music major with emphasis in performance. With these degrees I will be receiving, I plan to do a lot! I want to make positive moves and turn arounds as much as possible. In schools, non-profit organizations, community centers, etc.

Just incase there are others in the world that are into music just as much as I am, I would like to share some info I was informed about today in Performance Seminar class about helping children with your own creations of music called SONGS OF LOVE.

SONGS OF LOVE is a non-profit organization where you produce free personalized songs for seriously ill children. For more info on how you can be apart of something musically great, click the link below and read all the info you can to help out a child.

No comments: