Sep 30, 2009

I'M BLACK AND I'M PROUD!...wait...not so much (Derrion Albert)

I'm might be just a tad bit late on this, but I get VERY sad every time I think about it. As some of you may know, 16-year old Derrion Albert was murdered, the victim of a gang assault, while leaving Fenger High School in Roseland, Illinois- a suburb of Chicago. To be honest, I only watched the video once because it was so ridiculous how our black children are acting like animals!! What kind of heart and mind does a person have that they could beat someone until death- or to beat someone at all.
This type of behavior has always been an issue, not only in the black community, but with people in general. I just don't understand why does it have to be this extreme!! Do some people really feel good to know that they've killed an innocent person?!? Well shall overcome, but how long is it going to take. If you ask me, nothing has changed since segregation against black people. The only difference is instead of them fighting us, their watching us fight each other. Believe it or not, it makes it easy for them.

No comments: